Unfortunately not a lot can be done
I had a similar call today. Just blocked the numbers.
Probably a spoofed number as well

From: AusNOG <ausnog-boun...@lists.ausnog.net> On Behalf Of Kai
Sent: Thursday, 18 February 2021 12:34 PM
To: aus...@ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] "Telstra" scammers

Just had a scam call from a female operator, called from "0432 594
523<tel:0432%20594%20523>" (probably a spoofed number), says her name is Selina
from Telstra, that my modem has a virus. She gave her Telstra staff ID as C0527
(that's not a real Telstra staff ID, it starts with a 0 and it's too short) and
hung up when I asked what her Team Leader or Manager's name and staff ID is.

So the "Telstra scammers" are still out there, trying to scam people.
Parasites.

Sent from my smartphone.