There is a new code (December 2020) relating to scam calls requiring
carriers in the transit path to share information and disconnect customers
who are originating scam calls:

https://www.commsalliance.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0015/72150/C661_2020.pdf

So kick up a fuss with your provider.

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |