Don Cragun <dcra...@sonic.net> wrote, on 29 Mar 2020:

> You can't file a bug agains 1003.1(20xx)/Issue 8 because there is
> no such thing until it is approve by the balloting group at IEEE,
> ISO, and The Open Group. Trying to file bugs against a draft of the
> standard would lead to hundreds of different Category values (and a
> hundreds of large PDF files we would all have to keep in case a bug
> was filed against it). Note that each note that you see in the mailing
> list that has Status Applied could indicate that a new draft has been
> created.

I agree with this, but I think you should not have used the word "draft".
I would call the PDFs created by CI/CD in gitlab "builds" not drafts.

Drafts are formal documents released for review. When we release
Issue 8 Draft 1 we will add a project to Mantis so that bugs in the
draft can be reported. (I expect it will be one project for all of
the Issue 8 formal drafts, with a field to select the draft number.)

--
Geoff Clare <g.cl...@opengroup.org>
The Open Group, Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading, RG1 1AX, England