Personally, the offer is appreciated, but I would not find scans of the
documents wrapped as a pdf all that useful, if this is intent. Using the
original troff, if this is still available, to generate copy and searchable
versions, with TOC and xrefs, would be nicer.
On Monday, May 18, 2020 J William Piggott <elseift...@gmx.com> wrote:

On Mon, 18 May 2020, Geoff Clare wrote:

> J William Piggott <elseift...@gmx.com> wrote, on 17 May 2020:
>> 1) I am unable to log in to Mantis. My credentials work on other
>>    opengroup.org assets, but Mantis fails with:

> I have created an account for you and told Mantis to send you a password
> reset email. (We disabled self sign-up because of spammers.)

Thank you very much; log in was successful.

>> 2) Could anyone offer links to, or send me, the xpg3 and xpg4 standards?
>
> They were never released as electronic documents, only paper.

Is there any interest in converting them? I would be willing to do the
work (I cannot say how long it would take though). Did The Open Group
inherit the copyrights?