Steffen Nurpmeso via austin-group-l at The Open Group wrote in
 <20240108212050.2X5aptGT@steffen%sdaoden.eu>:
 |It seems Mantis did record, but not actually post my web edits of
 |this year, including the opened issue on tzalloc etc.
 |It would be nice if these would come :)

It seems

  https://austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=1794

  0001794: Please add tzalloc/tzfree and localtime_rz, mktime_z interfaces

from 2024-01-06 has still not been posted to the ML says the
mail-archive.
Just so that it is known that this issue has been created.

--steffen

|(By Robert Gernhardt)

  • mantis does not emai... Steffen Nurpmeso via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • Re: mantis does... Steffen Nurpmeso via austin-group-l at The Open Group