> Any progress on this?  The Debian freeze is approaching in a couple of
> months, so I it would be nice to include Avogadro-1.2.0 into the next
> version.

I think we should probably fix as many bugs as possible and push out 1.1.x as
1.2, even though it'll be missing a few features. Is there a date for the
freeze? When do you want something?

The relative quiet is that Marcus came to visit Pittsburgh and we've been
assembling a "hit list" to get as many things ready for an Avogadro v2 release.
The new rendering architecture is a huge improvement, but day-to-day usability
needs a bit of work.

Thanks,
-Geoff