Yes, this fix can be contributed by someone from the JB.

On 03/04/2018 06:48, Hendrik Schreiber wrote:
Hey,

I was wondering how this is going. Are you guys still stuck, waiting for Denis
to help out?

-hendrik

On Mar 30, 2018, at 07:32, shashidhara.veerabhadra...@oracle.com wrote:

Sure. I did had a confusion to put for review though but did not know what to
do and felt not to keep waiting. Thanks for the direction Sergey.

Thanks and regards,
Shashi