I think that should be sufficient.

-phil.

On 4/11/2018 7:44 AM, Denis Fokin wrote:
Hi Sergey,

can I just approve any modifications and usage of the patch? I am absolutely ok with pushing or improving the fix by Shashidhara.

__
Thank you,
    Denis

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 10:50 PM Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com <mailto:sergey.bylok...@oracle.com>> wrote:

    Yes, this fix can be contributed by someone from the JB.

    shashidhara.veerabhadra...@oracle.com
    <mailto:shashidhara.veerabhadra...@oracle.com> wrote:

    >> Sure. I did had a confusion to put for review though but did
    not know what to do and felt not to keep waiting. Thanks for the
    direction Sergey.

    >> Thanks and regards,
    >> Shashi
    >>

    >> On 29/03/18 7:45 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
    >>> Unfortunately we cannot accept the patch which were suggested
    in the description of the bug. Initially it was implemented in
    JetBrains JRE. We can accept it if someone from the JetBrains will
    contribute it.

    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sveerabhadra/8181910/webrev.00/
    <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Esveerabhadra/8181910/webrev.00/>

    --