From: Eran Chinthaka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:06 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Road Map for next release

One more comment.

Can you all remember that we agreed to have a "Simple" data binding framework for Axis2, during the second Axis2 f2f ? We were very clear that we didn't want a full data binding tool. (Glen, Dims you all were there too.)
So Tom, its unfair for you to expect *everything* from ADB. If you want full support use any of the existing data binding tools with Axis2. I think the existing stuff would be far better than Axis2 as they were built by domain experts.
So do we need to re-invent the wheel here ?