A took a look at the document and it doesn't reference
getCurrentMessageContext() so no help there.

Adam

  _____

From: Afkham Azeez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 January 2008 21:10
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: getCurrentMessageContext() returns null when invoked from
an EJB?

Did you take a look at http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/ejb-provider.html
?

Azeez

On Jan 21, 2008 8:09 PM, Etches, Adam (GE Infra, Energy)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hi all first time posting...

        I have been looking at implementing web services in axis2-1.3
with EJB 2.1. I need to get a handle on the message from with in the
service implementation.  I believe the correct approach for this is to
invoke the method getCurrentMessageContext() on MessageContext from with
in the service.

        I have tried this in a test pojo service which correctly returns
the message context but when called *BUT* when invoking this method from
an EJB null is returned.

        Does anyone know why the getCurrentMessageContext()  returns
null when invoked from an EJB?

        thanks

        Adam

--