From: "mom2krisandleigha" <curbal...@gmail.com>
To: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2009 11:56:36 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Looking for Vital family

Okay yes I do know this! Jacinto do Rego Vital and Maria Isabelle
Cabral had 5 daughters. My great grandmother Alexandria "Alice"
Texeira nee Vital (born 1907 died 1989), I remember her sister
Francelina (born 1904 not sure when she died but some time in the
1980's?) she came to the bay area with Alexandria and her mother Maria
Isabelle by way of New York in about 1911, I guess Jacinto was already
in the bay area because he was a whaler. I know she had three other
sisters Maria, Sofia and Louisa. Either they were not close to my
Great Grandmother or they never immigrated I don't know.

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right