I have Rodrigues from Sao Miguel, but haven't gotten to that line yet since
I'm still working on my other lines I have.

Linda Borges (Furtado) Norton 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Rebecca (Coelho / Ingraca)
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 10:33 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Mello, Cotta, Pereira, Rodrigues from Sao
Miguel

Do you mean Costa?  I have Rodrigues, Mello & Costas in my history from Sao
Miguel.

On Apr 20, 12:31 pm, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:
> Repost for t.rodrigues74 at yahoo.com
>
> I am trying to find infomation on Mello, Cotta, Periera & Rodrigues 
> from St Michael, & also Rodrigues, Augusta from Maderia.
>
> --
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions
when they arrive.
> For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group
athttp://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the
right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
membership."

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions
when they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to