Is there a sweet white or red wine (dessert) that is made? I love the white
and red port, too.

Linda Borges Furtado Norton

-----Original Message-----
From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joaquin Mendonca
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 4:24 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy]Portuguese wine

Cindy D.,

There is a wine from the Dâo region of Portugal labeled with the name Dâo.
It is a fairly dry white wine. Very good. Also there is a wine called Vinho
Verde (green wine, NO the wine is not green, or immature) this wine is also
a fairly dry wine. This is a type of wine. Like all wines, you  can find
great and poor wines. I find price is not always an  indicator of the
quality of wine.

Joaquin Mendonca