Debby, I know some Stoughton Fraga's.  I'll ask them if they know anything-

Jay Fraga
Massachusetts



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Debby
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 1:19 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Defraga family

I am looking for any information on Antonio Defraga

            Antonio Defraga

            B: 8 Feb 1924 in Azores, Portugal
            D:  22 May 1994 in Stoughton ,Mass.
married  Lourdes Carmo Lima in  the Azores Portugal B: 27 Feb 1926 in
Flores, Azores, Portugal D: 27 Sep 1992  Stoughton Massachusetts
 they came to the US abt 1969 into Boston Mass then went to California
to stay with Tonie's brother Joseph Defraga .

Tony and Lourdes had 2 sons
Helder Edwardo Lima. de Fraga and Paul George Lima de Fraga

both born in the Azores islands
I am doing a family chart for my Grandson who is also the Grandson of
Helder E. Fraga B: 22 July 1950 in Azores Islands Portugal. Any help
at all would be very much appreciated.
PS I have contacted Helder E. Fraga but he doesn't know a lot about
his family roots.

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions
when they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to