Hi all.

I am new to this group, although I've been doing geneaolgy research on
my family for about 20 years now, on and off.  I'm starting up again.
Specifically,

I've begun research the Sousa Batata family from Vila Franca do Campo,
Sao Miguel.  I'm wondering if anyone else has this name in their tree.

My grandfather was Jayme de Sousa Batata (1884 - 1950).  He immigrated
to Plymouth, MA in 1907.

My great grandfather was Jose De Sousa Batata (1844 -1914).  He also
immigrated to Plymouth, MA.  He was a stone cutter (cabouqueiro).

My 2nd great grandfather was Francisco de Sousa Batata, and his father
was Henrique de Sousa Batata.  I don't have a lot of information on
them.....I'm working on it.

If anyone is related or has any information, let me know.

Regards,

Joe Costa
Norfolk, MA