Thank-you for all your fascinating stories.

best, grace falcone

Family names-Pacheco Santana, Moniz, Cabral, Carvalho,  da Costa Canario,
Vieira, de Silva, Tavares, Arruda  (villages-Furnas,  Maia, Porto
Formosa-Riberia Grande and Sao Pedro-Nordestinho, Sao Miguel,  Azores)

In a message dated 1/25/2011 12:33:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,