Geez, thanks Jesse.  Tells you what happens when I post before 10 a.m. (I'm
not a morning person).  I read about it on the blog but somehow, I just
didn't catch that.  It is clearly stated on the main Transcript web site
that it's an image viewer.  Egg on my face!!

Still, I wonder what it would do with some of the bleed through images that
I have copied from microfilm?  I'll have to see if I have time to play
around with it this weekend.

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
Achada

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to