Cheri;  I tried to use this program today and from what I  can see, you
can't import script.  It just comes out as symbols.  If anyone has been able
to import script files, please let us know.  Thanks, Sam in Maz

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:16 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Transcript by Jacob Boerema

 

I received an email from a woman in the local genealogy society where I
live.  It's about a program called "Transcript" by Jacob Boerema from the
Netherlands.
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/en/Freeware.htm




-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to