my grandfather's name was also antone , can't find anyone to help,
________________________________ From: ""E" Sharp" <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Sun, January 30, 2011 2:27:51 PM Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] oliver/oliveira Janis, I tried sending this before but I don't think it got sent. I have an Oliveira/Oliver family from New London CT Antone Oliver b. Sao Miguel abt. 1850 and Jennie Sanders Mello b. Faial abt. 1858. They had 14 children. Some of their children lived in New Bedford. Do you have your father's parent's names? I can try and see if they match this Oliver family I have researched and if so, I will gladly send you the info I have on them. Your best bet is to try and get obits for them but obits from LA are a little difficult to obtain but someone on this list might be able to help with that. "E" -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

