I think I may have found the "Middle Eastern" on my mom's line.  It just
never dawned on me (I wasn't looking for it).  She has a Wiseman line and I
took that name at face value and didn't even think it could be a corruption
of anything.  Well, I don't go looking for too many corruptions of names in
my mom's lines.  Guess I just thought it was something British.  Now, I'm
really thinking it's a corruption of Weissman.

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
Achada

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to