(mailto:azores@googlegroups.com)
For anyone in the Sacramento area, The Portuguese Cultural and Historical
Society will be presenting the book   Acores: Nove Ilhas, Uma
Historia/Azores: Nine  Islands, One History, by Susana Goulart Costa at St
Elizabeth
Church Social Hall on Sunday Aug. 7 at 2:00pm in the afternoon.  The book  will
be presented by Rosa Neves Simas and we will have the book Acores: Nove
Ilhas, Uma Historia/Azores: Nine  Islands, One History, by Susana Goulart Costa
available for purchase  as well as other book published by PHPC.  If anyone
is interested in  attending, please let me know since we are also hosting an
ice cream  social.  This is a free event.
Please email me off the list if you would like to attend.

Mary Ann