I will check on the price and cost of shipping and let you know.

Mary Ann

In a message dated 7/30/2011 5:57:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
allevacon...@gmail.com writes:

I'm in  Palm Springs, wish I could be there!!!  Is there a way I could
purchase  one of the books??  Thanks.  Diane

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 12:24 PM, <_Cakemom102@aol.com_