I am checking with Marila about the cost of the book and I will get back to
 you.

Mary Ann

In a message dated 7/30/2011 5:57:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
arlene...@sbcglobal.net writes:

Mary Ann,

Won't be able to attend (am having surgery the following day) but  would
very much like to buy the book.  Do you have any idea of the  cost so I can
get the money to you?

Hope you and the girls had a great time at Music Circus.

Thanks, Arlene

--- On Sat, 7/30/11, cakemom...@aol.com  <cakemom...@aol.com> wrote:

From:  cakemom...@aol.com <cakemom...@aol.com>
Subject:  [AZORES-Genealogy] Sacramento Area Book Presentation
To:  azores@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 12:24  PM

 (http://us.mc839.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=azores@googlegroups.com)
For anyone in the Sacramento area, The Portuguese Cultural and  Historical
Society will be presenting the book   Acores: Nove Ilhas, Uma
Historia/Azores:  Nine Islands, One History, by Susana Goulart Costa at  St
Elizabeth
Church Social Hall on Sunday Aug. 7 at 2:00pm in the  afternoon.  The book will
be presented by Rosa Neves Simas and we  will have the book Acores: Nove
Ilhas,  Uma Historia/Azores: Nine Islands, One History, by Susana Goulart
Costa available for purchase as well as other book published by  PHPC.  If
anyone is interested in attending, please let me know  since we are also
hosting
an ice cream social.  This is a free  event.
Please email me off the list if you would like to attend.

Mary Ann

(vacation) mode, log into your  Google account and visit this group at
_http://groups.google.com/group/Azores_ (http://groups.google.com/group/Azores)
.
Click in the  blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will
take  you to "Edit my membership."