You better uncross your fingers.  All of mine are from Sao Pedro, Santa Maria.
Shirley
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sam Koester
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 4:04 PM
  Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Terceira ancestors Justa Coelho x. Pedro
Goncalves Linhares

  Shirley;  I, too, have always felt we most likely have a connection.  I've
probably told you my Moura line but; just in case.  Jacinta Umbelina Soares de
Moura would be my great great paternal grandmother.

  Her parents:  Antonio Jose de Moura and Rosa Jacintha de Braga. Jacinta was
born 1851 in, I believe, Feterias, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria.

  Jacinta married Jose Soares de Figueiredo on 7 Jan 1874 in San Pedro, Santa
Barbara, Santa Maria.  I haven't gone any farther back on that line yet.

  I also have:  Maria Ascuncao Moura died 1907 from my father's maternal line.
They are also from Santa Maria, Vila do Porto.

  Then there are:

  Antonio Curvelo de Moura

  Isabel Goncalves de Moura

  Diogo Velho or de Melo