Shirley,

Do you have information on Coelho or Borges or both from Sao Miguel?

Linda Borges Furtado Norton

  _____

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shirley Allegre
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 5:49 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Terceira ancestors Justa Coelho x. Pedro
Goncalves Linhares

Hi Marcio:  I descend from 7010 Pedro Gonsalves de Linhares X 7011 Justa
Coelha.  I descend from their daughter 3505 Ursula Coelha married to 3504
Melchoir Coelho Borges.

I have info for you on your people from Vila Franca do Campo, Sao Miguel.

I am going to work on that right now.

Shirley in CA

P.S.  Can you read Portuguese????