From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
gomes.ances...@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 6:16 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] marraige records

Just read this thread... I am very familiar with St. Mary's.  I found a lost
set of great grandparents there.  If you need any help or a second set of
eyes looking for the grave site.  Let me know.  The office staff at the
cemetery is very helpful.

Next week is my genealogy week, I will be researching for at least two or
three days next week.

Eric Gomes

Castro Valley, CA

On Dec 21, 2011, at 11:36 AM, "Shirley Allegre" <shir...@digitalpath.net>