Different Leopoldina's.  Mine:  Leopoldina Lucindo Freitas, Born 1884 in Faja
Grande, Flores, Died and Buried in Merced and not Turlock.   I wouldn't be
surprised to see that we're related....Faja Grande isn't that large.  My great
grandfather was Francisco Jose Jorge Born 1871 in Faja Grande, Flores.  His
father was Antonio Jose Jorge Born 1827 in Flores. You can send me more Jorge
information to wolgemut...@msn.com.  Perhaps we can compare and see where the
family connection is.  Thank you so much!

Debbie Rodrigues Wolgemuth
Researching Azoreans:  Jorge (Flores), Freitas (Flores), Enos (San Miguel),
Silveira Matos (Faial), Rodrigues (unknown)
Immigrated to:  Merced, CA