Rosemarie

I don't have your old newsletter but I do have the cities with their councils
listed on this page of my site:
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~azrwgw/fsocieties.html

I do have some death records copied  from FHL film No. 1577855 but I'm not
doing any lookups from them at this time. They are not organized as well and,
therefor, not ready for prime time, LOL.

Kathy
Visit the Azores GenWeb Project:
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~azrwgw/index.html

Climb my Family Tree: