Cheri,

Thank you for this heads up......Patsy and I have a MALE"  cousin, one of
two left that are a direct line with the Vieira-Anselmo  line.  He has agreed
to do the DNA during the next sale.   Our  family started out with 9
brothers from Sao Miguel, and now we are down to only  2 remaining male
grandsons.
 Of course, there are plenty of  females!

Needless to say, we were anxiously waiting for the next sale.

This is great news for us.

Ava
Vieira Anselmo in Ribeira Seca, Sao Miguel Pinheiro, Nunes, Silveira in
Praia do Almoxarife and Pedro Miguel, Faial
Silveira, Rodrigues in Sao  Jorge

In a message dated 3/2/2012 10:18:33 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,