Hi Cheri,

Thanks for the coupon.  I just have one more question, my gg grandfather was
de Souza, do I just enter Souza?

Gail

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:15 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family Finder Sale only on Family Tree DNA

Just so the list knows...

Today is May 31st, the last day of the month.  I am switching ISP providers
due to my move.  The cable company is cutting this one off today.  I don't
know if it's at 11:59 pm or what.  The phone company will install the new
one, but I could not schedule them until Saturday.  So Friday and part of
Saturday I won't have complete Internet access. I can view the emails and
send a very short reply though my not-so-smart smart phone. I won't be
forwarding coupons until Saturday.

And yes, keep the coupons coming if you have already tested and won't be
using them. I still need many more.

For those of you who have ordered, make sure you are part of the Azores DNA
Project.
1) Log into your DNA page with the kit number and password provided.
2) At the top, look for the blue navigation bar and point at Projects.
Choose "Join" from the drop down menu.
3) In the search box for surnames, type in: azores. Click Search.
4) From the list, click on Azores Islands, Port
5) Scroll down to the bottom and click the orange JOIN button.

Cheri Mello & Rick Pimentel
Family Tree DNA Administrators (volunteer)
Azores DNA Project

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right