George, Many thanks for your response to my plea for help reading the
record!  That is what I thought it read for the birth but; I wasn't sure
about the baptism.    Appreciate your help, Sam in CA

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
George Pacheco
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 6:34 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Emailing: Birth Francisco.IMG

Francisco so oj Jose Francisco de Faria and of his wife Teresa Francisca
born 17 May 1857 baptized on the 24th

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:38 PM, <ehsilve...@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Sam,

I should have written that my wife Dot is your cousin. I forgot to put
"wife" after "my" in my reply to you. Sorry. It should have been written
that Maria do Ceu is the wife of my Wife's Fourth cousin twice removed.

Jose Manuel Fraga born 05 Dec 1849 is # 116 in the report That I sent to
you. He descends from Joaquim Silveira Machado.

Emil and cousin Dot

Emil Silveira

Currently Researching:

Names and Places;