Sam he was born 17 May 1857.
Shirley in CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sam Koester" <sam...@surewest.net>
To: <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:04 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Emailing: Birth Francisco.IMG

 Hello again everyone.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could take
a look at this and translate the date of birth for me.  I can translate the
rest of it myself, including the baptism date but; the date of birth has me
confused.  Many thanks in advance, Sam in CA

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

Birth Francisco.IMG

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."