I don't believe there was a port into Fairhaven for passenger ships. Try
New Bedford, or even Providence.
On Aug 15, 2012 10:03 AM, "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I've been all over ancestry looking at passenger lists for the east coast
> trying to find my grt grt grandparents entrance to the USA, i've used their
> Portuguese names and their anglicized names, supposedly he came here in
> 1888 and she arrived in fairhaven, ma. in 1893. I can only find hints to
> their arrivals for the year they came. But I can't find anything specific.
> Is there there other websites that I can search for passenger lists or
> travel into or out of the country?
>
> Mike
>
> --
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions
> when they arrive.
> For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to