To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: General Questions about Passports
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 23:25:48 -0500

Hi Lester,  I just looked at the record on the CCA site Page 59 number 705 4
Jun 1904 Jose Pedro Tavares son of Jose Pedro and Helena? I can’t make the
second name of mother out. Single age 22.  The rest is a bit fuzzy for me to
make out but it does say he is going to the US and I am not sure of the ships
name. If you can make it out you may find him on the passenger list arriving.
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1903-1905/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1903-1905_item1/P61.html
 He used Jose Pedro Tavares on the passport and when he got her he became known
as Pedro Tavares. This was not his brother Jose Tavares. Rick Richard Francis
PimentelSpring, TXFormerly of Epping, New Hampshire  Researching, Riberia
Grande, Riberinha Ponta Delgada, and Achada Grande,  Bretanha, Ponta Delgada,
Sao Miguel, Acores From: azores@googlegroups.com