Thanks - don't know where I'll find it here at home!

________________________________
 From: Steven McNamara <skmcnam...@comcast.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 8:13 PM
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Kale Recipe

I think they meant Chourico.

>From Wikipedia:

Portuguese chouriço is made with pork, fat, wine, paprika and salt. It is then
stuffed into natural or artificial casings and slowly dried over smoke. There
are many different varieties, differing in color, shape, seasoning and taste.
Many dishes of Portuguese cuisine and Brazilian cuisine make use of chouriço -
cozido à portuguesa and feijoada are just two of them.