This list will be 7 years old on the 27th!  The first post was on the
28th.  I can't believe this has been going on 7 years already!

Today, our 1000th member signed up!  There are 1000 email addresses
subscribed to his list now.  Seven years ago, I thought I would wind up
with 300 or maybe 350 members.  As those numbers approached, I thought
maybe 500 would be it.  I'm amazed at the number of people doing Azorean
genealogy.

May the list, our web site at Azores Gen Web, and especially the spirit of
helping among our members continue for more years to come!
-- 
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
Achada

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to