Congratulations Cheri and many thanks for all your work and support!!

Happy Birthday Azores List!!

Maria in Nashville

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 7:35 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Happy 7th Birthday to the Azores Genealogy List!

This list will be 7 years old on the 27th! The first post was on the 28th. I
can't believe this has been going on 7 years already!

Today, our 1000th member signed up! There are 1000 email addresses subscribed
to his list now. Seven years ago, I thought I would wind up with 300 or maybe
350 members. As those numbers approached, I thought maybe 500 would be it. I'm
amazed at the number of people doing Azorean genealogy.

May the list, our web site at Azores Gen Web, and especially the spirit of
helping among our members continue for more years to come!
Achada

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores . Click in the blue area on the right

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores . Click in the blue area on the right