Yesterday marked the first anniversary of my Azorean ancestry search and 
the day that "E" Sharp adopted me!  I never would have found my info so 
quickly without her amazing help.  So thank you "E", and thanks to Cheri  
for starting this great list! Congrats on the anniversary and the 1000 
mark!  I'm still going strong and loving the discoveries.  I found a family 
I never knew existed, have met half-nieces, a half-nephew, half-cousins, a 
half-sister-in-law - so many "halves" that we don't even use that term 
anymore.  They are all so grateful - and amazed - that I found them!

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 12:57:38 AM UTC-4, E Sharp wrote:
>
> Hi Cheri,
>  
> From someone who has been with your since Day 1, CONGRATULATIONS.  It's 
> been fun to watch you and the list grow.  1000 members - what an 
> accomplishment!!  I award you the first Genie Ology trophy.
>  
> "E"
>
>

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to