I couldn't say it any better.Congratulations on the anyversary and thanks for
the great work and effort.It certainly has been a blast!Many more years and
members to come.Hermano
 From: seekg...@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 00:26:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Happy 7th Birthday to the Azores Genealogy List!
To: azores@googlegroups.com

That's right!  Cheri has been the driving force for our little group
for many years.  I remember those yearrs well!  I am one of
those "oldtimers", too.  She has always been so knowledgeable and helpful
and kind to everyone.  She is a shining star and a credit to our
ancestry!  Thank you Cheri for all of your hard work, patience and
dedication.  We are all dearly indebted to you.  Congratulations on
your anniversary.
Marie Pleasant

In a message dated 9/26/2012 8:54:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,