Leanne,  Welcome to the group.  I don't think I have been able to go back that 
far on any sides of my family.  That is great that you have been able to do 
that.  
 
Vivian (Silva) Christy
Researching: Lajes do Pico, Pico, Sao Jorge, Sao Miguel, Faial,and Terrecira, 
 

________________________________
 From: Leanne Anysia <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Cc: Azores Genealogy <[email protected]> 
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:22 AM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Happy 7th Birthday to the Azores Genealogy List!
  

New member here! Hi, I'm Leanne. :)

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Happy Birthday. I'm a grad student who 
is currently researching both the genealogy and pre-history of the Azores 
(specifically the villages my parents were from: Cedros, Faial and Cabecao, 
Pico). 

I have been able to research back to 1600. Caught the genealogy bug this summer 
and haven't stopped! My background is in medieval studies, so I'm hoping to 
keep researching back as far as I can. haha.

Nice to meet you all. ;)
-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to