I also would like to thank Cheri for her vision and diligence regarding this 
group. I knew NOTHING about my ancestors when I joined this group in 
2007....not even the real name of my paternal great grandparents!!!! Now, I 
know so much about who and where I came from for many generations. Thank you, 
Cheri and to everyone else who helped me along the way. 1000 members and 
growing!
Nancy Jean BaptistaPico, Sao Jorge and Santa Maria

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 19:08:56 -0700
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Happy 7th Birthday to the Azores Genealogy 
List!
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

Cheri
Thank you for leading this group to 1000 members...amazing
Sandra Valine Dauer


 
On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:

Len,

I don't have a web site.  I run this group.  Any writing that I do is on the 
Azores GenWeb here:

goo.gl/W6Z7R

I usually try to post the direct link to the site as well as the main site.  
Everything I've written is there. 



Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, 
Achada

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.

For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."





-- 

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.

For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."       
                               

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to