You could pay someone to do the research, but in my opinion you would miss
out on a great opportunity to learn first-hand about your ancestors, where
they lived, etc. Cheri Mello has alot of very helpful information for new
Azores researchers and the Azores government has put the original baptism,
marriage and death records on the Internet making them available to all.
Finally, the Azores group is very helpful (and patient) with new
researchers - you can read the posts, ask questions, and get (free)
assistance from many different sources.

Think of the fun you will have!  When you hit a brickwall in your research,
that's the time to get help from a professional.