Hi Dan!

Thank you for that.  I was able to gather all that info. from census
records too, and I'm looking for current descendants.  I called last week
but I was asking something specific about registros de passaporte, I didn't
bother to ask if you guys had anything specific on my ancestors.  I promise
that next time I'm on O'ahu I will stop by at your place, then I can get
whatever I need to.  Thanks Dan!

Kalani