Thanks Cheri
 I thought all the records where listed for San Miguel so I was trying to find
the records in what was posted.
 Now that I know Ribeira Grande isn't listed yet I will come back to it later.
I am still a beginner but read this site daily for better understanding.
Also thanks for all you do in helping people trying to find their family
records.
I have learn so much from this site.
Edward R