Eliseu
Thank you for the information I do have records with her listed as Jorgina but
always thought it was just in the translation.
I can't wait now to find the record since you have seen it before. I did make
note of the date being different. I do have another guestion
now. I have seen the reference to Rodrigo Rodrigues book on this site is it
available to buy a copy of it. How big is it?
Edward R