Grrr!  There was mention a few weeks ago about a fast sale so we need to
act fast and "June" or summer time was mentioned.  So I figured I had time,
so TODAY I got an email conformation that my DNA kit from 23andme is being
sent out.

Guess I'll have to act on this one now too, although, I have no idea what
the discount really is.  But thanks for the heads up!

Kalani