I'm interested in doing both lines. Both of my parents are deceased. Do I
understand correctly that the testee should be the oldest person you can
find? For example, on my mother's side I could do her sister who is 89 yrs.
old and on my father's side I could do my brother who is 70 yrs. old?
Thank you so much for your time. You people have been so helpful in helping
me sort all this out.

Nell