Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Family Tree DNA sale extended to
Thursday, April 25, 11:59 pm CDT
From: Nelly <nlollyanne...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 8:40 am
To: azores@googlegroups.com

I'm interested in doing both lines. Both of my parents are deceased. Do I understand correctly that the testee should be the oldest person you can find? For example, on my mother's side I could do her sister who is 89 yrs. old and on my father's side I could do my brother who is 70 yrs. old?  Thank you so much for your time. You people have been so helpful in helping me sort all this out.

Nell