I recently visited Azores and tried to visit the cemetery and church
cemetery from my ancestors, but I wasn't able to find them because they
moved the cemetery 3 times. If you go to my blog, the last post is exactly
about this situation and my frustation on not finding my family.

Isabella Baltar - myportuguesegen.blogspot.com