There is a Jose Maria Rezendes 25, b. abt. 1888 in Villa Oporto, Santa
Maria who arrived in Providence RI April 18, 1913 from Ponta Delgada,
Azores, on the ship Germania.  He is leaving his father Jose Maria Rezendes
of Villa Oporto, SM and he I going to his brother in law Calisto C. Braga
in Somerset MA.

I will keep searching.

"E"